Sacha Walckhoff’s apartment is undeniably one of a kind! Mixing artfully the Arabian Nights’ décor with a very pure Scandinavian design, the creative director of Christian Lacroix has managed to mix and match different styles beautifully. A quick guided tour:
- The painting inside the chimney;
- The eclectic style and the feeling you’re in a (chic) bazar;
- The big blue fan at the end of the room (by Maarten Baas).
- The big Zebra;
- The pyramid of books and magazine framing the entrance;
- The eclectic style (again), in-between a design store and a curiosity cabinet.
|Photo: Eric Morin|
- The big sculpture;
- The black and white theme (with a touch of red);
- The lines and curves.
- The geometric pattern on the floor;
- The pieces of art facing one another.
- The grey background with orange details;
- The chair;
- The engraving of course!
- The eclectic style (still);
- The shades of brown;
- Art and photography.